Crisp won-ton cups filled with guacamole and Cajun grilled shrimp. A quick and easy appetizer sure to impress everyone!
- 24 round wonton wrapper
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups guacamole, homemade or store-bought
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly oil a 24-cup mini muffin tin or coat with nonstick spray.
- Fit a won-ton wrapper into each of the 24 muffin tins, pressing carefully to make sure there is an opening in the center.
- Place into oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- In a medium bowl, combine shrimp, olive oil, garlic and Cajun seasoning; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Add shrimp to grill and cook, flipping once, until pink and opaque, about 2 minutes on each side.
- Fill each wonton with 1 tablespoon guacamole and 1 shrimp.
- Serve immediately, garnished with cilantro, if desired.