- 3 ounces blue cheese, at room temperature
- 2 3-ounce jars Old English processed cheese spread, at room temperature
- 12 ounces cream cheese (regular, not whipped), at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons grated white onion (fresh, not dehydrated)
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
Mix together the softened cheeses, add the grated onion, Worcestershire sauce and 1/2 cup of the parsley. Knead everything together until thoroughly combined. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Mix the remaining 1/4 cup of parsley with the chopped pecans and spread evenly on a flat surface. Mold the cheese into whatever shape you desire — ball, loaf, log — and press it into the chopped pecan mixture, coating evenly on all sides. Cover and refrigerate at least overnight.
Under Cabinet Mounted Spice Racks On Sale NOW! Click here
Recipe source: Click here