Try this Parmesan crusted chicken recipe, which you can serve with fresh steamed asparagus. According to Kelly and Michael, this dish was super easy to prepare and extra delicious!
- 6-ounce block Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup all-purpose Flour
- 2 large Egg Whites
- 8 (4-ounces) boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and arrange an oven rack in the lowest position.
- With a box grater, grate half the cheese using small holes and the other half using large holes. Add all the cheese into a shallow dish, plus 1 tablespoon of salt and 1/2 cup of flour. Mix thoroughly.
- Spread the remaining flour in an even layer into another shallow dish. Whisk the egg whites in a shallow bowl until foamy.
- Coat a large-rimmed baking sheet with oil (about 1/8 inch deep). Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, then dredge into the flour on the smooth side only. Next, dredge into the egg, and..
MOTHER’S DAY SALE! HANDMADE UNDER CABINET MOUNTED SPICE RACKS: Click here to shop our store on Amazon
Handcrafted from top quality hardwood, easy to install and easy to use! The beautiful Under Cabinet Mounted Spice Rack, Knife Rack, Cookbook Holder, K-cup Holder are sturdy, strong and built to last. Made in the USA! Click here to shop our store
MOTHER’S DAY SALE ON UNDER CABINET MOUNTED KITCHEN RACKS: Click here to shop our store on Amazon Free shipping!
*Spice Racks *Knife Racks *Cookbook Holders *K-cup Holders *Mini-Spice Racks *mounts under upper kitchen cabinets * handmade in the USA