I can just smell this delicious pie baking in the oven, two great combos!
1 refrigerated pie crust
1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons sugar
1 egg, beaten
Pie: 7 – 8 cups apples, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced (I used Granny Smith and Honeycrisp.) For the full recipe visit Inspired by Charm: Click here
MOTHER’S DAY GIFT SALE! SPICE RACKS $72.95 w/free shipping: CLICK HERE
- Ultimate Kitchen Storage Under Cabinet Mounted Spice Rack holds 16 large or 32 small spice containers. Easy to Use.
- Measures 19 1/2″ wide, 10″ deep x 2 3/4″ high. Offered in light Colonial Maple.
- Two rows of storage for spice bottles up to five inches tall. Folds up and securely latches in place under your upper kitchen cabinets freeing up valuable counter and cabinet space while keeping your spices organized and handy.
- Easy to install with the 4 furnished screws, attached mounting board and step by step instructions.
- TO ORDER ONLINE, VISIT OUR STORE ON AMAZON: CLICK HERE