1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Place potatoes in a small bowl, and drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of the salt; toss to coat. Spread potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet, and bake until tender when pierced, about 40 minutes. Remove from oven, and cool 15 minutes.
2. Cut each potato in half crosswise. Carefully scoop out potato pulp
UNDER CABINET MOUNTED KITCHEN RACKS ON SALE NOW: CLICK HERE
- Ultimate Kitchen Storage Under Cabinet Mounted Spice Rack holds 16 large or 32 small spice containers. Easy to Use.
- Measures 19 1/2″ wide, 10″ deep x 2 3/4″ high.
- Two rows of storage for spice bottles up to five inches tall. Folds up and securely latches in place under your upper kitchen cabinets freeing up valuable counter and cabinet space while keeping your spices organized and handy.
- Easy to install with the 4 furnished screws, attached mounting board and step by step instructions.