Here’s a delicious and healthy drink combining a few of the summers garden favorites!
Watermelon contains two compounds, arginine and citrulline, that improve blood flow, while beets boost nitric oxide in the blood, a compound that helps relax blood vessels so that blood flows more freely. Combined with the soluble fiber from the apples, the metabolism-boosting effect of cayenne, and the anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric that help reduce damage to blood vessel walls, this drink has it all, and your circulation and heart with thank you for it!
- 2 cups watermelon chunks
- 1 small to medium beet, washed
- 1 apple, seeded and cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon apple juice concentrate
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
Place all ingredients in a blender, such as a Vitamix, with watermelon on the bottom. Turn blender on slow speed until watermelon has liquefied, then increase speed and blend for 1 minute or until liquefied. To view full recipe visit the Watermelon Board: Click Here
MOTHER’S DAY SALE SPICE RACKS, COOKBOOK HOLDERS ONLY $72.95 Click Here
- Ultimate Kitchen Storage Under Cabinet Mounted Spice Rack holds 16 large or 32 small spice containers. Easy to Use.
- Measures 19 1/2″ wide, 10″ deep x 2 3/4″ high. Offered in light Colonial Maple.
- Two rows of storage for spice bottles up to five inches tall. Folds up and securely latches in place under your upper kitchen cabinets freeing up valuable counter and cabinet space while keeping your spices organized and handy.
- Easy to install with the 4 furnished screws, attached mounting board and step by step instructions. Click here to shop our store on Amazon