- 16-24 slices of bacon
- 1 can of sliced pineapple rings (we need 8 rings)
- 8 mozzarella string cheese sticks
- 2-3 large sweet yellow onion, cut into ⅓ inch rings
- SYD meat rub
- Peel and cut the large onion into ⅓ inch slices.
- Open the can of pineapple slices, drain the juice and set aside 8 slices.
- Match the onion rings to the size of the pineapple slices—choose rings that have more of a bowl shape to help hold the string cheese in place.
To view the full recipe visit Slap yo daddy: Click here
Ultimate Kitchen Storage Under Cabinet Spice Racks, Knife Racks, Cookbook Holders, K-Cup Holders and more on sale: Click here to shop our store on Amazon