- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 large salmon fillet (about 2 lb), cut into 8 pieces
In small bowl, mix all ingredients except salmon.
In shallow glass or plastic dish, place salmon. Pour marinade over salmon. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes but no longer than 1 hour.
To view the full recipe visit Betty Crocker: Click here
Ultimate Kitchen Storage Handcrafted Under Cabinet-Pull Down Spice Racks, Knife Racks and more ON SALE! Click here to shop our store on Amazon
Mini Under Cabinet Spice Racks starting $66.95 w/free shipping Click here