Vegetarians call this filling casserole a main course. Couscous adds the hearty grain element to this yummy dish. Super easy and delicious!
- non-stick vegetable spray
- 4 small-medium size zucchini
- 4 Italian plum tomatoes
- 6 Tbsps. olive oil, plus 1 Tbsp.
- kosher salt to taste
- 1⁄2 tsp. garlic powder, divided
- 1⁄2 tsp. oregano, divided
- 1⁄2 tsp. basil, divided
- 1 box (7.6 oz.) of couscous
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 package (8 oz.) of shredded mozzarella
- 2 Tbsps. ricotta
- 4 Tbsps. Parmesan cheese, grated
- Visit Jewish exponent for full recipe and directions
Under Cabinet Spice Racks. Knife Racks, Cookbook Holders and more On Sale Now at Amazon: Click here to visit Ultimate Kitchen Storage on Amazon
The WordPress Affiliate Platform is an easy to use WordPress plugin for affiliate recruitment, management and tracking that can be used on any WordPress blog or site. This plugin lets you run your own affiliate campaign/program and allows you to reward (pay commission) your affiliates for referring sales.