July 4th is the busiest grilling day of the year. What’s your favorite grilled food? leave a comment or even share your favorite recipe. Here’s two of my favorite foods combined to make the most delicious burger I’ve eaten. Happy Fourth of July America!
- 6 jalapeno peppers
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 pound ground beef
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 strips bacon
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 leaves lettuce
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise or roasted jalapeno mayonnaise
- Grill the jalapenos over medium-high heat until charred all over, about 6-8 minutes.
- Place the peppers in a zip-lock bag or other sealable container, seal and let them cool until you can handle them, about 20 minutes.
- Pinch the skins off of the peppers, cut in half and remove the seeds.
- Dice 2 of the jalapeno peppers and mix into the cream cheese.
- Divide the beef into 8 equal portions, form into patties, place 1/4 of the cream cheese mixture on 4 of them, top with the free patties, pinch the sides closed to seal and form into patties again.
- Season the patties with salt and pepper to taste and wrap each with 2 strips of bacon.
- Brush the grill with oil and grill the burgers over medium-high heat until cooked, about 4-5 minutes per side, topping each patty with a slice of cheese after flipping.
- For full recipe visit closetcooking.com: Click here
July Sale All Month at Ultimate Kitchen Storage, Under Cabinet Spice Racks, Knife Racks, Cookbook Holders and more starting at $62.95 w/free shipping: Follow this link to shop our store on Amazon
Earn Money from home as a WordPress Affiliate: Click here to learn more