- 7 cups sliced peaches
- 2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup ClearJel plus 2 tbl
- 1 1/2 cups cold water or peach juice
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 qt jars/lids/rings
- Make an ‘X’ in the bottom of each peach.
- Place into boiling water for 30-60 seconds
- Remove and place into ice cold water
- Remove skins
- Cut up the peaches
- To keep from turning brown mix in 1/4 cup lemon juice or Fruit-Fresh pectin. Stir to coat.
- Combine the water, sugar, ClearJel and cinnamon in large pot.
- Stir and cook over medium high heat until the mixture thickens and begins to bubble.
- Add the lemon juice and boil the sauce for 1 minute more, stirring constantly.
- Add in the drained peach slices and cook for 3 minutes.
- Fill the jars within ¾”-1” from the top.
- Put the filled jars in the canner and keep them covered with at least 1” of water.
- Boil for 30 minutes.
For the full recipe visit: http://www.thekitchenwhisperer.net
Photo source: bakerssquare
Ultimate Kitchen Storage Under Cabinet Kitchen Racks on Sale Now! View links to our store at the top of this page! Starting at $68.95 with free shipping.
MAKES A GIFT FOR ANY OCCASION!! Free gift wrapping available!