- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- ⅔ cup pepperoni chopped
- 1 4 oz can diced green chilies (undrained)
- 1½ tablespoons dried minced onions
- 2 teaspoons chopped chives
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- tortilla chips
- Beat cream cheese and sour cream until well blended. Stir in pepperoni, chilies, onion and chives. Spoon into 2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350 until puffed and edges are bubbly. Serve with chips.
Recipe courtesy of: mrs.happyhomemaker
Under Cabinet Spice Racks, Knife Racks and more ON SALE. Starting at $67.95 w/free shipping. Visit us on Amazon Click here Ultimate Kitchen Storage, Made in America.